Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
£14.62 per hour - Initial 3-6 month contract subject to review.
This is a Multiskilled role with a Mechanical Bais. You will have experience of carrying out day to day maintenance as well as PPM's across the site.
Duties will include:-
* Ensure all statutory maintenance requirements are adhered to as part of the preventative maintenance schedules
* Carrying out the day to day maintenance activities across the plant
* Installation of new equipment is in line with current regulations
* Monitor engineering and plant performance
* Reduce plant spares and consumables to a minimum
* Any other relevant task that is safe and within capability and training
* Upkeep of technical brochures, manuals, reports and drawings
* Recording modifications carried out to plant/equipment/systems
Key skills and experience:-
* Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Apprenticeship
* Mechanical or Multi-Skilled NVQ Level 3 (or City & Guilds equivalent)
* Mechanical Engineering ONC (or equivalent)
* Relevant City & Guilds or qualification in the second discipline (Electrical)
* Ability to dismantle and repair complex systems including gearboxes, linkages, pumps as well as hydraulic, pneumatic and vacuum systems
* Other specialist skills include - Pipework, Abrasive wheel changing and compressed air systems
Are you immediately available? Do you have good all round Mechanical and Electrical ability? Do you have experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment? If so PMP Recruitment want to hear from you today. Please upload your CV in Word format to be immediately considered.
PMP Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy