Head of Project Delivery - Professional Services
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
This role sits in Software Professional Services segment. The Head of Project Delivery will be responsible for the delivery of a cluster of countries ensuring delivery of all Professional Services projects and customer solutions for Diebold Nixdorf’s Software product portfolio within an agreed time frame, cost budget, quality and to the satisfaction of customers (according to the defined scope and agreed SLAs for the assigned countries/customers/projects).
This role will report directly into the Head of Area Project Delivery and will work closely together with Sales and other Business Leaders to ensure the effective representation of Professional Services in the sales and business development cycle, as well as managing the delivery phases. The successful candidate will work with several other parties including; our global delivery centres, Site Managers, HR, Finance, and Professional Services depending on the solution.
You will have:
* A demonstrable background in Professional Services, having worked up from the bottom, to really understand the role from a hands on perspective. Ideally with PS, systems integration, IT consulting and Global IT Services knowledge.
* We require someone who understands projects, how they run and has worked on many concurrent projects at one time. Across different countries including system integration and coding.
* This person will be able to demonstrate his/her career from grass roots – Project Manager to Programme Manager, then to a leader of a business who has run multiple programmes. They need to have a strong personality and be able to challenge the customer perceptions and those internally from the PM’s.
* Experience of managing a wider team of c. 100 people in total, with 8-10 Direct reports
* In depth experience in leading delivery organisations with a people and quality ethos in an international and virtual environment
* Solution services industry experience
* Customer management and reporting skills
* Business writing and presentation skills
* Excellent Communication and negotiation skills
* Experience working in a matrixed environment with teams working in different geographical locations including offshore
* Demonstrable experience performing cost/benefit and other appropriate analysis using quantitative and qualitative analytical methods
* Demonstrable experience solving complex problems and change control
* Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent experience
* Willingness to travel
* Internal networking experience in a complex global organisation
* Ability to lead and inspire virtual teams
* Domain knowledge (retail and/or retail banking)
With super benefits and a competitive base salary why wouldn't you apply! If you feel that the summary above is something you could be really passionate about and also a place of work where you can make a real difference, then we would like to hear from you.
The Curve Group manage the recruitment process for Diebold Nixdorf. The personal details you have shared with us may be processed by The Curve Group on behalf of Diebold Nixdorf and will be shared with hiring managers at Diebold Nixdorf as part of your application. Full details of all Privacy Policies can be viewed by using the following links: