Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
The Practice is located in Wakefield, making it commutable for anyone living close to the M1, M62 network it has a modern relaxed culture which would suit a vibrant individual keen to adopt/learn modern working practices.
The company works with a variety of different clients from sole trader to multi million pound turnover organisations and is looking to strengthen and add to the current team.
* Bookkeeping on Xero, QuickBooks and Sage.
* Preparation of VAT returns.
* Preparation of year end accounts for sole traders and limited companies.
* Preparation of weekly and monthly payrolls including uploading pension information to the various pension provider (Peoples Pension, NEST and NOW Pensions).
* Preparation of CIS subcontractor remittances and submission to HMRC.
* Experience of receipt bank / auto entry would be a bonus.
If you have worked in practice, this is a role and firm worth considering with it's modern working methods and culture.
A great all round role too.
* Permanent, Full Time
£25k - £30k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£17.5k - £20k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual
£16 - £16 Hourly
£25k - £28k Annual
£15 - £17 Hourly