Tech Service Support Analyst
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Role Summary - Tech Service Support Analyst
As a Tech Service Support Analyst, you will be responsible for investigating and resolving 1st line technical incidents and service requests for the Colleagues across all locations. Incidents and requests are received via the phone, email, self-service portal and face to face. You will be expected to function within the SLA’s and focus on providing the highest level of Service to our clients users. You will work as a member of a high performing team and will continually strive to improve processes and provide service excellence to the Company user base. You will naturally present yourself as a trustworthy, professional and a technically proficient Service Support Analyst.
Roles and Responsibilities – Tech Service Support Analyst
* Ensure a high level of service is provided to the Company.
* 1st Line Incident investigation capturing all relevant details to try to resolve the reported issue at first point of contact.
* Ensure that progress and updates are recorded within the Incident Management system so there is a full audit history.
* Proactively resolving incidents and service requests within agreed SLA.
* Excellent telephone manner to ensure that we are speaking to all customers clearly and precisely to help minimise impact and diagnose issues over the phone. Also, to help the customers feel at ease when contacting the Tech Support Team.
* Ability to transfer technical knowledge into customer friendly ‘speak’ while supporting applications remotely.
* Where possible, schedule business impacting maintenance on laptop\desktop\tills outside of the working day.
* Ensure the end user is kept up-to-date with regular progress updates to their incident/requests.
* Escalate high priority incidents and problems to the relevant teams in accordance to the Incident management policy.
* Identify areas of improvements within the service the Tech Support Team provides to the business in orders to streamline processes and minimise cost.
* Identify recurring incidents through problem analysis.
* Work with team members to facilitate knowledge transfer between members of the appropriate escalations to Service Operation team.
* Working closely with the Service Operations Team to ensure a seamless service is provided to the end user.
* Work with the tribes to ensure a seamless transition of services into the support environment.
* Work with the tribes and suppliers by identifying incident trends to help reduce call and incident volumes.
Essential Skills - Tech Service Support Analyst
* Excellent time management skills
* Service Desk Experience
* ITIL V3 Foundation Certified.
* Experience of working in a fast-paced Service environment.
* Exceptional communication and organisational skills with an ability to work under pressure and to timescales.
* A good team player, willing to support colleagues.
Desirable Skills - Tech Service Support Analyst
* Exposure to Active Directory, SAP, Retail Java, Microsoft Office applications
* Retail Experience
* Service Now Experience
* MS Windows 10 Certification
£30k - £35k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual