Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful Assembly & Test Technician role will have experience in the following:
• Experience in the Aerospace industry
• The assembly, test and inspection of Valves, Manifolds and/or Actuators
• Competency working from engineering drawings
• Completion of quality audits
• Take responsibility for various aspects of the A&T process including cleaning, strip, assembly and flow matching.
• Use a range of hand tools, gauges and measuring equipment working to stringent quality standards
• Involved in diagnostics and so the ability to problem solve will be imperative.
The Assembly and Test Technician will join my client on a day’s shift pattern with an early finish on a Friday.
For more information regarding this role please call Clara Griffiths on (phone number removed) or send a CV
Omega Resource Group Ltd, are dedicated Technical and Engineering Recruitment Company. Please feel free to contact us on (phone number removed) or look at our current vacancies on our website (url removed)
Mechanical Design Engineer / Engineering Manager / Design Manager / Controls Engineer / Project Engineer / Mechanical / Electrical / Automation / Automotive / Aeronautical / Aerospace / Quotations / Manufacturing / Engineering / Production / Management/ Special Purpose Machinery / Industrial Machinery
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£16.5 - £16.5 Hourly
£15.5 - £18.5 Hourly
£10 - £12 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual
£20 - £21 Hourly
£18 - £18 Hourly
£20 - £20 Hourly
£15 - £16 Hourly
£12.6 - £12.6 Hourly
£16 - £18 Hourly