Bilingual Finance Coordinator
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
RDR are recruiting for a Bilingual Finance Coordinator to be home based. This role will include occasional commute to Europe and occasional work at Canary Wharf. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The Bilingual Finance Controller (AFC) functions as the professional who assists the Operational Key Account Managers to undertake all aspects of financial management for EIFM accounts on financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation.
The AFC is responsible for the coordination and consolidation of financial reports at central account level and to analyse and control of the service delivery spending with the support of the local ENGIE financial teams.
Main Responsibilities/Duties of the Bilingual Finance Controller include:
* Maintaining timely and accurate financial reports as per clients and the clients requirements and within agreed timeframes
* Supporting the EIFM Key Account Managers in preparing the annual account budget. Assisting and coordinating with EIFM account teams and the clients local teams with the preparation of budgets.
* Tracking and updating actual spend versus planned budget.
* Delivering precise, informative, well-organised documents and reports as required.
* Conducting financial reconciliations and analysis as require
* Following internal financial and accounting policies and procedures and ensuring compliance.
* Supporting and coordinates the implementation of the financial tools and processes across his/her account.
* Effectively communicating relevant project information and issues to superiors in timely fashion.
* Communicating effectively with clients.
* Developing a constructive and efficient relationship with the clients local teams to achieve faster turnovers of projects and provide operational support.
* Successful presenting complex financial information in a way that commercial but not financial managers can interepret
* Assisting in special projects when required.
* Ensures that the firm's image is maintained in front of its partners and clients by exhibiting a professional, mature, courteous, and efficient behaviour at all time.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
* The bilingual finance controller will hold a recognised accounting qualification, or have equivalent experience, as well as being able to demonstrate a good all round education
* The applicant will be part of an international dynamic team environment, Fluent English is essential and a second language desirable.
* Previous knowledge and experience of SAP (desirable)
* They will have an in depth appreciation of MS Excel (Advanced) and MS Power point, MS Word.
* A knowledge and or previous experience of projects will be a distinct advantage as well as experience of building a reporting budgets and financial activity at a contract level.
* The post holder has to be self-motivated and be able to work remotely, they need to have excellent time management and team working abilities.
* The applicant will be part of an international dynamic team environment
* Good negotiation aptitude, strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities are desirable.
How to apply:
Please apply directly for the Bilingual Finance Controller.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community