Experienced Technical Helpdesk Analyst
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Reporting to: Technical Service Desk Manager
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000
Experienced Technical Helpdesk Analyst Job Description:
This is a technical role operating within a busy but friendly service desk providing customer-focused solutions and advice to ICT problems and queries raised by users while working to Service Level Objectives.
The customer base is predominantly small businesses in a wide variety of business sectors.
Supporting mainly Microsoft Windows Server and workstation, a wide variety of 3rd party applications and hardware, mobile and IP telephony, network infrastructure and security products.
You will have an opportunity to fully contribute to the team and to identify and improve service and processes. Ongoing training available and working towards Microsoft and other industry certifications encouraged and supported.
Technical Helpdesk Analyst Skills and Experience:
* Several years previous experience of working on a helpdesk as this is a senior post working at 2nd and 3rd tiers.
* A good communicator with the ability to create business-like and lasting relationships with clients.
* Good all-round knowledge of IT.
* Experience and knowledge of Microsoft workstation and server operating systems essential.
* Must have Microsoft Windows Server, Cloud or Cisco qualifications or equivalent knowledge and experience along with excellent network knowledge