Agency Channel Marketing
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
* Work with internal partners and global counterparts to execute and build upon marketing plan, with a specific focus on agency-ready content that will shift perceptions and drive behavior change
* Build strong relationships with our EMEA Agency sales organization and key cross-functional partners
* Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including sales, partnerships, regional product marketing, internal/external agencies and legal
* Have experience building and executing a multi-channel marketing plan, including creating content such as decks, playbooks, one-sheeters; running and delivering events etc.
* Work with the wider marketing team across EMEA countries and cross-functional counterpoints to ensure cohesion and scalability
* Influence and manage multiple stakeholders across the business to drive alignment
* Drive best-in-class creative, execution and measurement across all campaign touch points
* 8+ years of marketing experience
* Knowledge of the advertising industry landscape
* Experience in business/enterprise marketing, and hands-on experience executing scaled marketing solutions across both paid and owned media
* Proven track record partnering with a Sales organization to drive business impact
* Media agency experience
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK