Integrated Systems Engineer - Barrow - Contract
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
£53 per hour LTD
Advantage Resourcing are currently looking for a number of Integrated Systems Engineers for a large defence organisation based in Barrow. This is a 6 month contract paying £53 per hour LTD.
You will be responsible for looking at systems engineering across a number of complex software based systems within the submarine sector. This will be a fast paced challenging role.
* Responsible for considering how each system interacts with others and to ensure they satisfy the customer requirements
* Working with stakeholders from across the organisation to identify the Integrated Systems architecture and Functional Scope
* Overseeing the low-level functional analysis for "at risk" Integrated Systems functions
* Development of the Integrated Systems Governance structure, & associated processes
* Deriving and maintaining integration requirements and ensuring they are traced to whole-boat functional and safety requirements.
* Ensuring Systems Engineering outputs are managed under appropriate configuration control and developed to the required maturity.
* Defining and implementing maturity management arrangements across integrated systems and ensuring that these are consistently applied.
* Tailoring and development of Processes which deliver systems integration and ensuring fitness for purpose and compliance
* Degree qualification (or equivalent) in relevant STEM subject such as Systems Engineering and experience of working in large defence projects.
* Experience of integrating, delivering and qualifying software intensive systems.
* Experience of working with a wide variety of stakeholders and customers.
* Experience with establishing Governance structures or management arrangements desirable
* Experience of functional modelling and analysis would be desirable
* Experience of using Enterprise Architect and DOORS toolsets would be desirable.
* Experience of working in the Air Sector would be desirable.
If you believe that you have the correct skill set for this role please apply or for a confidential conversation about the role please contact David Catterall on (phone number removed).
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy