Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
The ideal candidate would be joining a dedicated friendly team that is passionate in developing the potential of the company in a fast pace environment, reporting to the Finance Director.
* Processing of Large Volume of invoices and credits
* Managing Invoice queries/discrepancies
* Intercompany recharges and reconciliation
* Verifying subcontractors CIS status, CIS returns
* Payment run processing
* Reconciling Purchase Ledger
* Filing and maintaining records
* The role is varied and an enthusiastic capable person is required who enjoys a fast pace environment whilst maintaining accuracy.
* Experience of using SAGE 50 IS ESSENTIAL.
The role would ideally suit a AAT level 2/3, qualified person
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)