Parts Advisor - Sales
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
£25000-£28000 DOE (Pro rata)
6 month fixed term contract (Rolling)
Are you a parts advisor from a sales background looking for your next immediately available fixed term contract role ?
This fantastic company have been going for over 100 years supplying bespoke vehicles for clients in the UK and all over the world.
On offer is a fantastic long term contract role with an exceptional manufacturing company who aspire to be the Number 1 in their industry by priding themselves on the quality of their product, service and reliability to their loyal client base.
This is a varied and interesting role in a fast paced environment, the ideal candidate will be from a sales background in an Engineering Environment and be used to dealing with clients, customers, engineers and managers alike whilst offering the highest levels of customer service.
* Developing new and established relationships
* Interpret customer / distributer parts requirements using the available resources
* Ensuring parts are despatched on time and receipts are processed
* Using market initiatives to increase sales
* Ensuring customers and distributers are kept informed of their orders
* Dealing calmly with problem/sensitive orders etc
* 6-month immediate contract role
* Experienced parts advisor from a sales background
* Confident, assertive & able to juggle multiple jobs while offering highest level of service
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to communicate and work efficiently with customers, employees and teams at all levels
* Able to commit to minimum 6 -month contract
This role is for an immediate start so please send an up-to-date CV ASAP to Sarah Hibberd. Job reference number RTR83533
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed