Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
* Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Provide back-office support to CDS EMEA VP and his LT, including:
* Management and maintenance of complex calendars on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis to ensure accurate scheduling and organization.
* Coordinate and schedule internal/external meetings.
* Arrange domestic and international travel as needed.
* Reconcile and process expense reports for manager.
* Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures.
* Work closely with Business Manager on aligning Rhythm of the Business processes and operations with Leaders calendar and ensure tight coordination of commitments.
* Support regional Role Excellence plan execution, and implement Cultural Transformation changes.
* Support management of end-to-end Regional event planning and execution.
* Maintain organizational charts and contact lists.
* Other daily admin tasks as needed.
* Manage and participate in local and WW admin communities
* Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions to include communicating and working with confidential and sensitive information.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
£45k - £54k Annual
£12 - £15 Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£90 - £100 Daily