North American- Account Manager
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
You will be joining a welcoming and supportive team in a 6-month maternity cover contract, however, for the right person there could be an opportunity to go permanent.
Due to the market you will be corresponding with, the time zones are different, therefore your standard hours will be 10am-6pm Monday to Friday.
A typical day in this role would be maintaining your own pipeline leads are well organised and followed up in a timely fashion, ensuring call backs are met, and overall, making sure relationships are maintained.
The role consists of:
- Making outbound calls & generating emails to potential prospects
- Analysing data
- Researching into new markets
- Identifying and qualifying contacts
- Presentation of leads to the client
- Building and nurturing relationships between prospects and leads
If you have proven account management/ up-selling experience across the American market, are confident and motivated, and want to join a warm, successful team, this could be the next step for you.