Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
£26,000 basic + OT + 20% commission structure + vehicle, fuel card + benefits
My client is a company that specialises in complete drainage services to corporate clients managing domestic and small commercial drainage failures. The company provides a quick and competitively priced response to their clients’ needs whether it be a simple blockage, a drain collapse or a burst water pipe. Due to recent expansion they currently have an opportunity for an experienced Plumber or Drainage Engineer located in and around the Bedfordshire region. In this role, you will be expected to fulfil all plumbing and drainage jobs to the required standards and the customer’s reasonable expectations. Full training and support will be provided.
You will predominantly be site based undertaking all plumbing and drainage jobs whilst ensuring, where possible, that work is completed on the first visit. You will be able to confidently explain to customers what work you need to carry out ensuring you leave them with peace of mind and confidence in the company’s abilities.
The main purpose of the role is to cover all emergency water-related plumbing issues for domestic & commercial properties, out of hour’s standby duties (rota).
* Diagnosing problems with customers’ internal issues - leaks, air-locks, no water, low pressures, etc. and ensuring resolution.
* Carrying out general repairs and replacements on all water fittings.
* Drainage jetting, CCTV surveys and drain repairs
* Candidates will have a background in plumbing, drainage or general maintenance
* Ideally, the candidate will have relevant qualifications such as an NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing and Heating
* Preferably have a CSCS card, High Pressure Water Jetting, Confined Spaces
* Successful applicants will be subject to a criminal record and DVLA check.
The company are willing to pay a competitive starting salary / hourly rate and they will also offer the opportunity to train with and develop your career with one of the region’s premium drainage specialists. A company vehicle will be supplied, and commission and overtime rates will also be paid