Temp to Perm Payroll Administrator
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful person will ideally have some experience in payroll however they will also consider someone who has recently graduated and wants to kick-start their career.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum, dependent on experience
• Maintain payroll information accurately
• Input necessary payroll information to assist with the production of the payroll
• Calculate NI, VAT and other statutory payments
• Amend details and information accurately when required
• Query resolution
• Adjust pay to reflect sickness or holiday pay when necessary
• General HR and payroll administration
If this role appeals to you then please contact Chloe Wilford at Sewell Wallis.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted