Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Preparation and review of the corporate tax provision and returns for Group entities in Ireland.
* Management of R&D Tax Credits Claim.
* Identify tax efficiencies and planning opportunities and work on implementing same.
* Ensure that the Group’s documentation with respect to intra-group transactions is compliant with the Group’s transfer pricing policy approach.
* Manage the VAT compliance for the Group across a growing number of countries.
* Review of periodical tax returns for the Irish companies which would include VAT filings, VIES filings, Intrastat returns and DWT filings.
* Liaise with external advisors and local tax authorities in managing certain foreign/local tax compliance obligations.
* Qualified Tax adviser and / or Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA) with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in either Practice or Industry.
* Capacity to perform efficiently within a dynamic business environment.
* Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability