This Job Vacancy has Expired!

Fire Alarm Installation Engineer

Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library

Shephall, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Accountancy
Immediate Start
£30k - £35k Annual
Full-Time
This independent fire detection systems installer and service provider based in Hertfordshire are currently looking for an experienced fire alarm installer to join their team, the successful applicant will be responsible for installing about 80% of the time (mainly small-works), the remaining 20% will spent servicing and maintaining. Candidates for this role can be based in Herts, Essex, Beds, Cambs, West Suffolk and North London and these areas are where most of the work will be. Candidates will need to be from the fire industry with a good background in fire systems installation with excellent knowledge of BS 5839, some commissioning skills would be desirable but not essential. The role comes with a basic salary to £35,000 plus overtime, call out, vehicle and package, AAE £50,000.

Candidates for this role will need to be from the fire industry with excellent installation knowledge and skills, some FIA accreditations or similar would be preferable. A full driving licence and excellent communication skills are also essential to the role

Reference: 210347836

Similar Jobs

Fire Alarm Installation Engineer

West Midlands (County), United Kingdom

£28k - £30k Annual

Fire Alarm Install Engineer

West Midlands (County), United Kingdom

£26k - £32k Annual

Fire Alarm Installation Engineer

Greater London, United Kingdom

£32k - £32k Annual

Fire Alarm Installation Engineer

Shephall, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

£30k - £35k Annual

Fire Alarm Installation Engineer

London, United Kingdom

£35k - £40k Annual

Fire Alarm Installation Engineer

Greater London, United Kingdom

£33k - £35k Annual

Fire Alarm Installation Engineer L2

Berkshire, United Kingdom

£28k - £32k Annual

Fire Alarm Installation Engineer L2

Aldermaston, Berkshire, United Kingdom

Annual Salary

Fire Alarm Engineer

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

£30k - £34k Annual

Install Engineer

City and County of the City of London, United Kingdom

£28k - £34k Annual