Service Transition Lead
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
The role will be responsible for day-to-day transition activities for new or changed services, and will ensure that the new or changed Serialisation systems and services are fully supportable whilst providing project teams an interface into Service Operations.
Main Responsibilities include:
* Acting as part of the serialisation program team work with all required work streams to identify service requirements for new markets.
* Work with the receiving serialisation services (Tech, MAS, Business Process) to develop and define multiple new service elements.
* Agree, and document Service Level Requirements based on market legislations and agreed business processes.
* Support the development of the service project plan, aligned with each market deployment which ensures all service milestones and interdependencies are identified, documented and tracked to ensure on time delivery..
* Ensure agreed Transition Plans are executed appropriately to ensure successful introduction of new or changed services Complete the site transitions to BAU.
* Work in conjunction with multiple project teams to develop Service Design Details, Service Transition Plans, and reports.
* Serve as first point of contact for service transition status and performance with the delivery and service teams.
* Maintenance and updating of required service transition documents which identify the requirements and potential changes required within the service to support the new market.
* Identify and align all services with the upcoming additional ongoing workload to ensure sufficient resources and funding have been identified and are in place to support the ramp-up and cutover to the new service.
* Develop and align all stakeholders on the transitions framework which will be used to assess readiness for transition from Early Life Support to Business as usual.
* Complete the transition to Business as usual using the transition framework from Early Life Support to Business as usual.
* Responsible for identifying all Service Transition related risks and issues relating to the new or changed service and ensure they are managed and escalated as required.
* Lead AAR 3 months post transition to business as usual to feed into the continuous improvements for the program.
* Monitor Service Transitions; ensure development meets quality & handover criteria, and service levels are maintained.
* Responsible for delivering Service Transition artefacts in line with the Service Transition Process, and as defined the project Quality Plan.
* In relation to the services being transitioned, responsible for understanding the Service Design Package and its implications and dependencies on the Service Transition deliverables.
* Responsible for Knowledge Transfer assessment, planning and execution.
* Ensure any Warranty / Early-Life support required is in place.
Desired Skillset and Background of the successful candidate :
* ITIL Intermediate Service - Service Transition certification
* Proven experience of transitioning services into BAU support in a multi-sourced Service Model
* Operational experience in delivering managed services within in multi-supplier operating model
* Ability to understand complex business processes supported and the interfaces to other systems
* Delivery of Service Transition artefacts – Service Design Package, Service Transition Plan & Report, etc.
* Understanding of the content of the Service Design Package and how this will be used to facilitate Service Transition
* Experience working in Pharmaceutical or similar complex industry
* Experience working in a process-oriented, matrix environment
* Strong verbal & written English communication skills
* Ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation
* Experience of ADP / lean principles and best practices also beneficial
Contract until June 2020 paying up to £525 per day LTD/Umbrella.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application