Trainee Field Engineer
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Key Accountabilities Include:
* Develop competency to perform operations and operate equipment as assigned, and be accountable for jobs at end of training period.
* Learn basic rig components and different roles of service companies.
* Provide pre and post job support to engineers and specialists at the well site and in the base location, including risk analysis.
* Assist with rig-up and rig-down of tools and equipment at the well site.
* Contribute to preparation of well site reports.
* Participate in post job debriefings.
* Ensures that all safety practices are implemented before, during and after the operation.
* Partake in regular safety meetings prior to and during operations.
* Making sure that procedures have been followed and executed in accordance with the company code.
* Meeting customer requirements.
You should have:
* Degree or HND qualified in Engineering or Science
* A strong desire for career progression.
* Self motivation.
* Good communication skills.
* Good understanding of QHSE policy