Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
An exceptional position and long-term career for an experienced IFA Administrator offering a very competitive package, excellent benefits and career development; as a business they are committed to your personal development offering career progression including study and finance for additional Diploma and Chartered qualifications.
Working within the team, as a Sales Support Administrator, you will provide a first class Sales Support service to the Paraplanners. The job holder will be ultimately responsible for submission of all new business to product providers/lenders. Pre and post sales. On-going client servicing for existing clients will be part of the role. Recording data using the Company’s relevant systems etc. You will be an integral part of daily activity and the team as you will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office in conjunction with all other support staff on a day to day basis.
It is ESSENTIAL you have previous/current experience working as an IFA Administrator within a Financial Practice!
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills - essential in the process of daily dealing with product providers and clients by telephone, by e-mail and by letter.
* Ability to re-prioritise workloads (particularly with regard to compliance deadlines) and re-arrange priorities at short notice to reflect business need.
* If you hold any relevant financial services qualifications this will be advantageous
What you will receive in return:
* Salary to £30,000 depending on experience
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Contributory pension scheme
* Group Private Medical Insurance
* Group Death in Service
* Group Permanent Health Insurance
* Group Critical Illness
* Group Medicash Scheme
* Interest free season ticket loan