Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking to recruit an experienced and dynamic Marketing Communications Specialist to work in a small marketing team within a global technology company.
You will be proactive and be able to plan your own workload
Main role and responsibilities
• Act as day to day contact between the business and external media agency
• Liaise with internal stakeholders on media opportunities
• Liaise with third party writers to create content, where applicable eg through leadership articles, case studies, press releases, blogs
• Ensure all content meets editors deadlines
• Ensure synopses are reviewed and added to where appropriate
• Communicate successes internally
• Evaluate coverage
• Develop a mix of content based on the requirements of a campaign (eg. videos, advertising, mailshots, brochures, factsheets)
• Engage with internal stakeholders to identify content gaps
• Leverage the use of existing (global) material where appropriate
• Explore newer forms of content such as interactive asset development eg e-publications
• Ensure branding, key messages and global themes are included at all times
• Assist with events, if required (not core role)
Social media/Digital/web development
• Implement an active social media plan to push content eg LinkedIn and Twitter
• Collaborate with global business to ensure maximum exposure and alignment with both web and social
• Use appropriate analytics to measure results
• Developing and executing an annual campaign programme ensuring alignment with global topics where applicable.
• Ensure all appropriate channels are utilised incl digital
• Ensure all content, where required, is developed for campaign kick-off
• Ensure all campaigns are executed on time
• Measure the success of all campaigns with appropriate metrics
• Assist UK Marketing Communications Manager where required
Our client is an Engineering Services company, who are an international technical consultancy, providing a range of services including licence to operate, asset management, manufacturing improvement and capital investment to customers in the chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and consumer industries worldwide.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application