Field Sales Manager – Experienced Field Sales Manager
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
To 62k basic, car allowance, with circa 100k OTE
Are you a Team Leader/Sales Manager looking for your next career move?
Looking for IT/Solution sales background.
Factus Recruitment has been instructed by one of their Blue Chip clients to source an ambitious Field Sales Manager.
BASIC JOB FUNCTION
The Field Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing a field based key accounts team that operate remotely across the UK. Managing a team of nine, you and your team will deliver effective solution based selling of the clients portfolio of online solutions to all client groups, both public and private sector, from SMEs to blue chip multi nationals. The successful Field Sales Manager will be a self-starter who will inspire and motivate their team with a high energy, building a positive culture that rewards success and values continuous improvement and development. This individual will consistently achieve and exceed sales results whilst continually evolving a data driven KAM strategy to support future growth.
* As a member of global customer growth management team, support and communicate the commercial and sales strategy to your team and wider business
* Improve penetration and account growth within your Key Accounts through identifying actionable strategies
* Handling, manipulating and interpreting previous and current sales performance data to evidence decision making around the pipeline, forecasting and strategy
* Accurately forecasting future sales
* Identify and build relationships with key executives and decision makers within key accounts
* Developing and implementing sales processes to facilitate sales growth
* Managing a team of Key Account Managers to meet and exceed individual and team objectives
* Coach, mentor and embed the clients sales methodology throughout the team
* Develop the competencies and effectiveness of the sales team members
* As appropriate, serving as a business representative at industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expeditions
Displays high integrity and honesty
Drives for results
Solves problems and analyses issues
Communicates powerfully and prolifically
Inspires and motivates others
Collaboration and teamwork
Develops strategic/broad perspective
Suggested minimum years of Information Sales/Field Sales experience: 10+ years
* Proven experience in account management or territory sales and display an attitude that is key to success
* Has led a geographically dispersed sales organisation with team members based remotely and in multiple locations
* Strong account management experience, communication and relationship building skills
* In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles
* Strong analytical skills to drive data decision making
* Experienced user of sales CRM systems like Salesforce©
* Experience leading, managing and coaching a team to success
* Proven track record of driving important constructive relationships with customers and managing portfolios to increase growth
* Willingness to travel regionally and internationally as required
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* High ethical standards and customer focus
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in a relevant subject (Business, HR, Law) is preferred, but not essential.
Please get in touch in the strictest of confidence if you want to be potentially short-listed for this amazing opportunity.
Due to the high volume of Field Sales Manager applicants, please consider yourself unsucessful if we don't contact you within 5 days
£50k - £62k Annual
£55k - £62k Annual