Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join the world's largest restaurant company, and when we say the largest they truly are, with 30,000 restaurants across the globe and more than a million working together to achieve the same goal. They are a Fortune 500 listed business with revenues in excess of a billion. They are about to embark on a massive Digital Transformation and you could be spearheading it.
Essential Scrum Master Duties:
• Doing everything possible to ensure we are delighting our customers and delivering amazing digital experiences.
• Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
• Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organisation.
• Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
Required Scrum Master Skills/Experience:
• Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least two/three years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
Preferred Scrum Master Skills/Experience:
• First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
• Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
• Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
• The experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
• Previous experience as a team lead.
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
Please apply to be considered!
Charlton Howard is a Trading Name of Talent Point Ltd. Talent Point Ltd and Charlton Howard are equal-opportunity employers and do not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law. No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation
£55k - £70k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£550 - £675 Daily
£45k - £50k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual