Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
C++ developers are at the epicentre of this companies product development, and as the product expands in scale and functionality, more C++ developers are needed to join this fantastic team of experts.
You will be focused on the C++ work but also be introduced to aspects of scientific algorithms and statistical models that computer systems use for better decision making.
They continue to develop one of the most influential and intuitive desktop applications on the market. The Software Team makes all of the backend tools work seamlessly together to create a world-class customer experience.
If you’re passionate about systems, can seamlessly move from one platform to another, and want to have a big impact on the backend side of a complex product this is for you.
Your Job Roles:
* A talented C++ coder passionate about backend functionality.
* Love to work in diverse environments (Windows, OSX, Linux).
* Code extensively in C++.
* Know Git inside and out.
* Comfortable with complex algorithms.
* Can architect and implement complex software products.
* Could lead projects and work closely with a high-calibre team.
* Are excited to dive into a huge variety of challenges.
* Complete projects to release and deployment utilizing knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
* Estimate or assist in the estimation of software modules to be developed.
* Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues.
* Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
* Performs unit tests on all software developed and, where possible, produce automated unit tests or testing scripts to aid in future development and regression testing.
* Documents software development in an appropriate manner consistent with Weatherford guidelines.
* Strong proficiency in C++
* Proficient in Linux
* Python beneficial
* Database work with T-SQL and MS SQL Server
* BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering
* Experience using standard development tools
* Ability to plan, execute and document technical work and projects
* Excellent programming and problem-solving skills
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
* Self-motivated, Detail-oriented, Organized
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Active collaborator, experienced in creating technical partnerships across teams
* Track record of applying new technologies and learning new languages to solve problems
Expect a very competitive starting salary plus you’ll get plenty of opportunities to learn new skills.
Amazing Prospects Ltd; a trusted Recruiter for Cambridge Technology companies. We find the top 15% of talent for Technology companies in Cambridge
£0 - £0 Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£0 - £30k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£65k - £100k Annual
£65k - £100k Annual
£350 - £400 Daily
£40k - £60k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual