MySQL Database Administrator
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
My client are an End User in the Health industry and are in need of a skilled DBA to manage the MySQL database, ensuring the database runs smoothly.
As an DBA, you will have the chance to work with the latest technologies such as MySQL Databases and DevOps. You will be in control of all aspects associated to the performance and upkeep of all production and non-production databases at the same time as leading infrastructure projects.
You will be given endless opportunities and continuous support to help develop your skills and knowledge within an industry leading team made up of Infrastructure, Software and Database Developers.
This is a permanent position offering up to £40,000. You’ll join a highly skilled team that work in a fast paced, dynamic working environment. If you’re looking for a new challenge that will better your skills then this is the opportunity for you!
* Prior experience as a Database Administrator working in both a Production and Development environment
* Good knowledge of MySQL Databases
* Experience in working with data in a health care context is desirable.
* Containerisation (Docker) experience.
* Experience with Business Intelligence / Management Information / Data Warehousing
* Health Data structure knowledge would be advantageous
Interviews are now taking place and deadlines are approaching. To hear more about the role contact Megan Southern on (phone number removed) or email your most recent CV