System Development & Support Engineer
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
We have an immediate vacancy for a Systems Development & Support Engineer to plan, design, develop and implement the Engage collections systems and processes. You will assist and develop the technical workflow management processes, including queries, payment processing, closures and general collection strategies.
Key elements of the role:
* Maintain knowledge and awareness of tools and products used at Engage, specific skills required for SQL, Access and VBA.
* Assist with the gathering, analysis and documentation of user/business requirements and client expectations.
* Production and maintenance of formal development documents including technical designs/system test procedures and support procedures.
* Estimation and recording of resource requirements and utilisation for development and support of projects.
* Plan, develop and implement applications and products according to industry best practice guidelines to meet business requirements.
* Support end users of the system during implementation and with queries and problems as they arise.
* Liaise with end users on all systems, applications and changes to ensure that Company standards and procedures are adhered to and system integrity is maintained.
* To liaise with our 3rd party providers.
* The successful development of the system to support business and client requirements.
* The accurate, timely and cost effective resolution of technical issues and queries
* The establishment of excellent customer service to end users
* The application of computer security procedures in all customer dealings.
* Establish confidence in the service offered to all business users.
We work: 35 hours per week
We ensure all employees receive ongoing support, training in their respective fields and a wide range of benefits. These include:
* 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Free on site parking
* Competitive salary
* Training and Development
* Pension scheme
* Death in service
Interested? Apply now
£28k - £30k Annual
£390 - £400 Daily
£18k - £23k Annual
£8.21 - £12.6 Hourly