BDM - Freight
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
We are now recruiting for a Business Development Manager based in Birmingham to cover the Midlands territory.
Your role will involve the full sales cycle and will include driving sales pipeline development to secure business whilst developing growth in key business segments.
Selling the full portfolio of freight forwarding services in the Midlands. Your role will involve...
• Maximise quality calls and convert opportunities to sales wins
• Complete all reporting tasks on time / CRM / Pipeline
• Work positively as part of the sales team and support colleagues when required
• Communicated clearly and concisely with the company and customers
• Follow through on all enquiries and requests in a professional manner
• Share information internally with the team
• Be flexible to support all sales requirements and needs when necessary
• Compile a healthy CRM pipeline of opportunities and work in progress
• Manage your territorial management to maximise time and opportunity
• Ensure that the correct marketing materials are shared with customers
In order to apply for this role, you will have a good level of experience in a senior sales development role.
Have an overall knowledge of the freight forwarding industry, experience of working independently and within a team. In-depth knowledge of customer’s business, Tenacious and able to function remotely, can access and convert genuine opportunities with good presentational skills.
Salary up to £38,000 basic plus car / laptop / phone / commission