MAINTENANCE ENGINEER / TECHNICIAN
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
3 Shift Pattern: 6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6 rotating
* Electrical (some Mechanical) support of the plant to include all machinery and equipment.
* Electrical and mechanical fault finding, installation and occasional developments.
* To work frequently unsupervised in all areas of the plant.
* To work from written, oral and electronic (Front Line) instructions.
* Be able to accurately determine the time frames of activities (within reason).
* To be receptive to the days priority changes without conflict.
* Have the ability and foresight to prioritise duties in order to accomplish maximum achievement and machinery up-time.
* Work collectively as part of the maintenance team (across all disciplines).
* Conduct and complete Planned Maintenance schedules as part of your normal daily function.
* Ensure all breakdown and fault reporting is clear and precise both written manually and within Front Line.
* Carry out Planned and Preventative Maintenance Engineering
* having the ability and aptitude to monitor, maintain and improve the program.
* Carry out Reactive Fault-Finding of breakdowns on bespoke machinery.
* Monitor spare parts and minimise their usage.
* Minimise machine downtime with drive towards Continuous Improvement.
* To prioritise work, reactive and planned and support Manufacturing
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* An experienced Maintenance Technician with a good knowledge of maintaining manufacturing plant machinery with an electrical bias.
* Has knowledge of Problem-Solving methods and understands Error Proofing.
* Time served apprenticeship or HND / HNC in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
* Relevant experience in maintenance, preferably within an Automotive supply environment
* Has knowledge of PLC controlled equipment with, programming, performing modifications and fault finding
* Experience working on Robotic control systems and fault finding
* Electrical Testing / Fault Finding.
* Practical experience of 3 phase / Single phase / Servo’s / Electronics (basics).
* Hydraulic & Pneumatic Testing / Fault Finding to include circuit identification.
* A solid working knowledge of various Machine Tools (ideally Centreless Grinding), Motors, Gearboxes, Bearings including various transmissions.
* A solid working knowledge of motor Invertors & relay-controlled equipment.
* Practical experience of Planned / Scheduled Maintenance and recording procedures.
* Flexible attitude to working patterns within a small team.
* Willing to work overtime
£26k - £40k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£28.2k - £28.2k Annual
£28.2k - £28.2k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual