Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Accrington, Lancashire
Salary: circa. GBP30,000
Are you ACCA qualified with experience completing Limited Company Accounts? Have you got experience producing Corporate Tax Returns?
Well, this is an unmissable opportunity for an experienced, hands-on and technically strong Senior Accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility at a forward-thinking firm. You will be joining an exciting, well-established, growing accountancy firm, based in Accrington.
Our client is a vibrant, dynamic firm of Chartered Accountants, with offices based across the North West; who have ambitious growth plans. Their goal is to be the best north-west firm of Chartered Accountants.
You will be responsible for improving the efficiency of the finance function by implementing new procedures and measures, as well as managing your own portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities for the successful Senior Accountant:
- Preparation of year-end financial statements, preparing accounts for multiple Limited Companies
- Preparing and submitting year-end accounts, CT600 and Corporation tax computations
- Preparation of Tax Returns for individuals and partnerships, calculation of income tax and capital gains tax liabilities, filing of Tax Returns with HM Revenue & Customs
- Support and manage trainees where required
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of accounting systems to advise clients on the most suitable packages
- Liaising and building relationships with clients
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a similar role within an accountancy practice is essential
- ACCA / ACA or an equivalent qualification
- Experience dealing with clients face to face or over the phone
- Experience preparing Limited Company Accounts and Corporate Tax Returns is essential
- Experience working with a variety of clients such as limited companies, sole traders or partnerships would be beneficial
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? To apply, or for more information on this truly unique Senior Accountant position, please contact Sam Hood on (phone number removed)
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
£22k - £25k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£30k - £33k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual