Commercial Channel Marketing Manager
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client, a global leading IT firm, are seeking a Commercial Channel Marketing Manager on an initial 9-month contract to start in ASAP.
* Evolve, deliver, measure and monitor our Surface learning and readiness programs both with our external channel partners and the broader internal workforce.
* Evolve, deliver, measure and monitor our Surface Customer Discovery Workshop program through our channel partners.
* Drive the transformation of our partners’ marketing capability.
* Partner with our CMO organisation to amplify our to-customer campaigns through partners. Track ROI, impact and feedback on lessons and improvements.
* Support our Co-marketing plans with our Gold and Silver partners
* Execution of to-partner events and building a community in our channel. Delivering these things in a way that support the readiness and training objectives.
* Partner with our CMO organisation to build a social selling program through our partners.
Minimum skills required:
* Extensive marketing experience
* Training experience
* Experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
* Experience with sales enablement
* Some experience of social selling
* Strong analytical and reporting skills – budget management
* Experience in the IT reseller channel
* Experience of commercial device sales
* Marketing or Business Management degree.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield