Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Based in one of the main offices in Tring, the role involves working in a team of five persons with emphasis on the primary role of overseeing the sales ledger function but with some support role for general accounts functions as and when required.
The role includes:
* Primary responsibility for debt collection of commissions, invoice production, cash receipts and posting to ledger.
* Statement production and debt chase to targets.
* Good skills required for chasing debts both written and oral by telephone.
* Assist and cover for colleagues in day to day accounts functions - payment processing of events for clients.
* General work on sales and purchase ledger as and when required.
* Experienced Accounts Assistant
* Good working knowledge of MS Office and accounts package required. Sage is also being used by the company.
* Good general communications skills required by telephone and email.
* Annual Salary reward based on performance
* Bonus’s and salary awards for exceptional performance
* Pension contribution
£25k - £27k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£9 - £9 Hourly
£22k - £26k Annual