Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
My client would like to appoint a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to enable further growth of their highly successful team. This position is ‘hands on’ and will involve a heavy design involvement as well as being the ‘Lead Design Engineer’ on assigned projects.
Candidates will need to demonstrate a basic understanding of both Mechanical & Public Health systems and the design principles involved. This is a permanent position with strong career prospects. It is likely that the ideal candidate will have had perhaps 2 or 3 previous employers, with career progression being the main reason for moving to a new employer.
* The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years design experience within the Building Services Industry, and will come from a Consultant or Contracting background.
* Candidates should be qualified to HNC standard as a minimum.
* Attributes/Skills: Delivering an integrated design in accordance with the design programme.
* Managing team design quality in accordance with company QA policies. Building strong individuals relationships and team spirit, lead by example.
* Provide an effective interface with Senior Management, other team Principals and other departments within the business.
* Take a leading role in achieving a high level of technical competence within the Design Department.
* Represent the company at post tender interviews etc. Investigate and evaluate new methods of technologies. Support/mentor trainees and other team members.
* Take a pro-active approach to customer satisfaction.
Competitive salary Company car or car allowance Fuel purchase card Travel expenses (if appropriate) 25 days holiday (+ 8 days public holidays) Profit related pay scheme Private health care Life insurance Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution An excellent working environment, opportunities for career progression and further technical and personal development
For more informaiton and to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Adrian at Eden Brown on (phone number removed) ,
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy