Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Amoria Bond are currently recruiting for a contract Manufacturing Engineer for one of our major Aerospace clients in the UK. At this point they wish there location to stay confidential due to the nature of the work, however they require contract Manufacturing Engineer's on a immediate start.
Skills & experience required:
- Offline Programming Experience
- Understanding of Geometric Tolerances and engineering drawings
- Experience within aerospace/Defence industry
- Mill-turn based with mazatrol experience
- Provide hands-on technical and operator training for new and existing machining processes
- Have good understanding of aerospace manufacturing systems.
My client are looking to interview ASAP in order to get people started quickly, rates will be competitive
If this sounds like you then please get in touch - call Isaac on (phone number removed), and send your CV to isaac.taras-
Rates will be entirely dependent on skill set but will be competitive taking into account the location and the type of work you will be working on.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Amoria Bond
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
• Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
• First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
• Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
• IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
• Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
• Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual