Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Paddington, London, W2 1NW (Static Head office Site)
Salary: Starting on £33,420 rising to £35,354 after successful completion of 3 month probation + callout allowance of £152 every 4 weeks
Benefits: Company pension scheme, BUPA (single cover), 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + death in service + opportunities for overtime
Hours: 40 hours a week – Monday to Friday
On call / Standby: 1 week in every 4
Our client is a national Facilities Management company and due to a major new contract win with a highly respected national Blue-Chip retailer our client is looking to recruit several Maintenance Electricians throughout the UK.
For this role our client is looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Electrician to look after a large head office site in Paddington, London, W2 1NW.
This is a key position, carrying out planned and reactive Electrical maintenance across a large retail head office multi-story building.
You will be the first line in all Electrical maintenance issues.
The purpose of this role is to carry out technical repairs and minor PPM’s. You will ensure that all technical and compliance paperwork is always completed and up to date.
All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid-down company Health and Safety policy.
* Complete the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed
* Respond promptly and positively to service all requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as and where necessary
* Prioritise maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed timescales and response times
* Conduct emergency lighting tests and repairs
* Identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery and promptly advise the line manager of findings
* Ensure that compliance documentation is always completed and up to date
* Advise the on-site customer (manager) of any repair and maintenance issues that are likely to affect the smooth running of the site
* Carry out surveys and complete reports as required
* Complete general repairs and maintenance to customer sites
* Always comply with company Health and Safety policy
* You will be part of a 24/7 call out rota (1 week in every 4)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
* City and Guilds 236 Part 1 + 2 or equivalent in Electrical Installation / Maintenance is essential
* NVQ Level 3 or City and Guilds Level 3 is essential
* City and Guilds 2382 17th Edition or 18th Edition essential
* 3 Phase Electrics and it’s applications
* Achievement of PPM schedule within agreed timescales
* Ability to repair and maintain a range of electrical and mechanical equipment
* Respond to service call requests within agreed timescales
This is an immediate vacancy.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED
£26k - £30k Annual
£36k - £36k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£30k - £33.5k Annual
£34k - £36k Annual
£36k - £38k Annual
£17 - £17 Hourly
£32k - £32k Annual
£27k - £31k Annual