Design Civil Engineer
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Type: Full-time
Salary / Benefits : Salary Negotiable; contributory pension scheme (max Employer contribution 5%); long term illness cover; life cover; dynamic, vibrant young office; exciting opportunity for long term career growth.
• Degree Qualified;
• Masters Qualified;
• Progressing towards Chartered Engineer status with necessary qualifications for MICE
• Greater than 3 years
• Industry standard Codes of Practice including, Eurocodes and BS
• DMRB standards
• Sewers For Adoption
• Highway design (varied experience – geometric highway alignment, roundabout design, pavement composition, junction modelling)
• Analysis and modelling software abilities including BIM (Civils 3D) and analysis (Micro-drainage, PDS)
• Drainage / water system design – storm water, foul and water mains
• Airport experience beneficial
• Rail experience beneficial
• Civil structures
• Good communicator and proactive team member - someone who can confidently articulate the basis of their design, whilst being able to take on board and incorporate valid viewpoints of others;
• Someone who works efficiently with good time management skills;
• Ability and confidence to be Client facing;
• Confidence to contribute in design teams and be a proactive, engaged team player;
• General I.T. – proficient in the Office suite of software;
• Full UK Driving licence;
• Willingness to travel.
St David Recruitment Services is an Employment Agency providing work-finding services to our clients, candidates and work-seekers. Our Company must process personal data so that we can provide these services and in doing so, the Company acts as a Data Controller.
As a candidate, you may provide personal details to our Company directly in CV form or via our website. Alternatively, we may collect them from another source such as a third party jobs board. As a business, we must have a legal basis for processing personal data and in turn providing work-finding services. In the event that you are a candidate who has formally registered with St David Recruitment Services, please be advised that personal data is processed on the legal basis of ‘Contractual Obligation;’ the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract. In all other instances, where we receive personal data via direct or indirect means, either supplied by yourself or obtained via a public forum, we process data on the basis of ‘Legitimate Interest;’ processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest to provide work-finding services.
St David Recruitment Services will only share personal data with clients who have authorised us to source prospective candidates for permanent or temporary employment. Specific company names will be disclosed in advance of any data being shared.
As a business, we will retain personal data only for as long as is necessary, on a secure CRM system. The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from the date of their creation or after the date on which we last provide work-finding services. Where applicable, we must also keep payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
As an individual, you have several rights in respect to the processing of your personal data, all of which can be reviewed on our website. This includes the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting the Recruitment Consultant with whom you initiated contact, or any other employee at St David Recruitment Services.
This e-mail may contain confidential personal data / sensitive personal data and is for the use of the intended addressee(s) only. Onward delivery, copying or similar disclosure of the contents of this e-mail should only be done so in accordance with GDPR legislation. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately and take appropriate measures to delete the content. E-mails sent and/or received via our organisation will retained and monitored for the purposes of ensuring compliance with GDPR
£40k - £55k Annual
£34k - £45k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£32k - £40k Annual