Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
This position is on a contract basis and will last a minimum of 8 months based in the Teesside area. As the Process/Chemical Engineer you will be responsible for the delivery of Front End Engineering Design, project proposals for sanction and providing detailed engineering in support of the companies Engineering and Supply functions.
This position will be office based and will be supporting various projects within the organisation.
* Delivery of FEEDS as part of a multi-disciplined team
* Deliver project proposals for sanction
* Provide engineering support to the Engineering & Supply functions
* Responsible for the development and review of accurate detailed calculations, process engineering datasheets and drawings ensuring compliance with the relevant codes, standards, regulations and procedures.
* Having sound knowledge of the most up to date technical developments, national and international standards and legislative requirements.
* Experience in the Petrochemical/Oil & Gas industry within a project delivery role.
* Proven core Process Engineering skills, including design experience.
* Ability to demonstrate being part of a multi-disciplined project team tasked with the delivery of FEEDS
* Experience in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
* Competent in the use of analytical methods used within multi-disciplined projects.
* Chemical Engineering Degree
* Excellent communication and team working skills
* Ability to estimate man-hours for delegated aspects of work.
* Ability to work to deadlines