Big Data Developer (ETL, US Citizen)
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
£35,000 - £45,000 + 32 days holiday + package
Covent Garden, London
Are you looking for excellent development opportunities in big data, in a close knit team with a state of the art cloud based platform?
This is a great time to join a small highly skilled team of experts that will support you in becoming a Senior ETL Developer and make the role your own. The company is focused on improving the skills of the team and offers a supportive and challenging environment, working with state of the art industry tools.
They have an excellent reputation in the industry for bringing genuine business gains and cost saving along with clean and secure merges. It’s a great time to join with increasing business in the states requiring a US citizen to view data. You will be given the autonomy to make this role your own and develop with the business.
This would suit a US citizen looking to work with global businesses, with a state of the art cloud based platform and robotic automation taking away the mundane tasks. This is an exciting role will excellent personal development opportunities!
- Part of a small data team Extracting, Transforming, Loading big data for fortune 500 companies globally
- Work with data from US defence clients, hence a US citizen is required
- Learn from highly skilled experts to progress in your career and take more responsibility
- Work on increasingly challenging projects
- SSIS, SQL, Azure main tools, robotic process automation (RPA),used heavily training provided
- Experience in ETL- Extract, Transform, Load
- Experience in SSIS, SQL, Azure ideally
- Training provided in ERP and other enterprise management systems
- Looking for career in Big Data and to work with blue chip companies
Apply now to submit your cv or call Tom Reynolds at Rise Technical Recruitment