Software Engineer - Java/ Spring / React - Edinburgh - £DOE
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
In a world that is becoming evermore connected, cyber security is key. Our client realises this, and as such has invested a lot to ensure their customer base is protected against the newest and most dangerous threats out there. Even as I type, their teams are researching and developing a range of advanced solutions which help a variety of large scale, even global, enterprises to ensure their data is safe.
Due to on going recruitment, Abrecco are keen to speak to Java developers who share the same enthusiasm for cyber protection and software development. Based in Edinburgh City Centre, our client is looking for individuals who are ready to take on this evolving challenge. If you are looking for a role that will empower you and allow you to make a genuine impact on the tech community, this is the opportunity for you.
What you`ll be doing:
- Be part of a team developing a series of different products and management platforms.
- Working on Java / React projects in a fast paced Linux environment
- Liaising with personnel including Product and Engineering Managers.
- Working across the full software development life cycle.
What you`ll bring:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Strong skills across Java and Spring ( Boot / Data / JPA / Web Security / IoC )
- Experience working with relational databases ( MySQL / MariaDB ) as well as Apache Tomcat
- Any knowledge of Python and/or networking would be ideal ( TCP/IP, UDP and Switched/Routed networks)
Not only is this an evolving role that while challenge you but it`s also an opportunity to join a company that offers an excellent rewards package for doing so. Combined with the fast paced flexible working environment, it`s safe to say no two days are likely to be the same