Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client a Market Leader in their sector and a highly successful organisation are currently recruiting for an Finance Manager to be based in their office in Haslemere, Surrey. This is a brand new role due to company growth
As the Finance Manager based from the office in Haslemere, Surrey you will be responsible for:
• Monitor all company expenditure by managing the process for all overhead and expense invoices, ensuring approval and sorting all queries as well as posting onto the system Produce reports for weekly and monthly payment runs and submit by BACS
• Setting up any priority payments as and when required
• Manage and submit payments for overseas suppliers
• In conjunction with the Accountant the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
• In conjunction with the Accountant producing full set of monthly management accounts and submit by WD7 after month end
• Daily bank reconciliations on all accounts and resolving any issues
• Management of a team of three (Accountant, Accounts Assistant and Credit Controller).
• Oversee the closing of the Purchase ledger at month end and by WD5, ensuring everything is posted in relation to that month
• Produce month end journals and posting onto system – these will include all accruals and prepayments, wages and deprecation.
• Upkeep of the Fixed Asset register
• Produce weekly financial snapshot report for directors
• Produce monthly department budget reports
• Produce and manage cash-flow forecasts
• Attend weekly credit control meeting and ensure issues are being resolved and KPI’s achieved
• Prepare, analyse and submit the quarterly VAT returns
• The production and submission of the EU Sales listing
• Yearend work and preparation for.
• Complete annual P11d submission
•Suitable and relevant accounting experience
•AAT Qualified or Studying ACCA / CIMA. Candidates Qualified by experience will also be considered
•Excellent organisational skills
•Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Excel, MS Outlook
•Management experience is desirable
•Strong communication both written and verbal
•Capability to explain financial reporting to management Able to work independently and hit the ground running
•Can demonstrate they can work as part of a team.
•Good interpersonal skills.
£35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience , 25 days holiday, Other Benefits, Onsite Parking
£34k - £36k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual
£25k - £26k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual