Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Location – Grangemouth
Hourly Rate - £30 Per hour (Days) - £30 per hour (Nights)
Duration – 8-10 weeks (+)
Established in 1984, ESS’s Client is an established supplier of instrumentation sales, electrical and instrumentation project management, system integration for industrial and process control. They have successfully and continually expanding their customer base, industry knowledge and expertise in a global market to Instrumentation.
Due to on-going shut-down projects they have an urgent requirement for an Instrument Technician to work in a field services role across the central belt.
In this job, you will undertake Instrument maintenance duties within recognised competence levels and disciplines.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Remove and repair instrumentation and automated valves.
* Calibration and testing of instruments.
* Instrument Loop Isolations
* Digital/Analogue inputs and outputs.
* Use of test equipment i.e. druck, fluke multimeter, current injection etc.
In addition, you will comply with all Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments and support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Environment & Quality on site
Our Client is ideally looking to speak with candidates who are time served with an apprenticeship or equivalent qualification e.g. city and guilds/ BTEC/ NQF Level 3. You will also have COMPEX 1 - 4.
Furthermore you will demonstrate the following:
* Experience of working within an Instrument maintenance role
* Demonstrable experience within a responsible role in an operational or maintenance department, preferably within the nuclear power industry.
* Good team working skills, enthusiasm, commitment, innovative thinking and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* An understanding of safe systems of work.
* Maintenance background would be preferable
In return our client can offer an initial 8-week contract with competitive rate of pay.
For further information regarding this role, please send your cv or apply via our website