Senior Business Development Manager
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £35-50K DOE, Double OTE
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - MANCHESTER - IT SERVICE PROVIDER
If you are a well-established Senior Business Development Manager looking to progress your career by joining a dynamic, well-reputed player in the IT Industry, then this is the role for you. Boasting huge growth over the last ten years, our client is a UK-Wide recognised IT Service Provider, based in Manchester. They offer a market-competitive salary, combined with high OTE and a great mix of other benefits.
If your skills and experience match up to those below, then apply now.
Duties of the Role:
- Play a role in expanding the customer base within the UK
- Direct a sales strategy to create business within the SMB, SME and Mid Enterprise markets
- Work to manage existing clients to maintain relationships and continue sales growth
- Use resources such as case studies, vendor MDF and marketing collateral to maximise your sales opportunity and earning potential
- Be a part of a team dedicated to growing annual revenue year-on-year
- Track new markets and trends to promote both existing and new products and services
- Expand your own market knowledge of Office 365, Azure and on-premise IT managed services
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years selling to end user customers, IT Managers, Directors and technology leaders
- Robust market knowledge of Office 365, storage, cloud technologies and managed IT services
- Track record of driving and securing new business
- Excellent account development skills
- Organised, able to manage time and target-driven
- Able to build and maintain business relationships through communication and inter-personal skills
Key Words: Senior Business Development Manager, Manchester, BDM, IT Service, Service Provider, Managed Services, IT Solutions, Office 365, Azure, New Business, Lead Generation
All you need to do to join this Manchester based award-winning, dynamic business is to send your CV in now. This is a great opportunity to access a great package and work within a fantastic team. This organisation boasts its open-mindedness and culture as one of its highest selling points, along with their impressive portfolio of services and products. Reach the next step in your Senior Business Development Manager career now.
Apply now or call Ellie on (phone number removed). CV's (accompanied by a brief cover letter) can also be sent