Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: Up to £65K per annum + excellent benefits
Location: Central London
My client deals with both commercial and governmental contracts, assessing and helping develop new cutting-edge concepts for major blue-chip clients as well as new start-ups within Industry.
As Senior Economist, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relevant economic intelligence crucial to the company strategy and execution, as well as leading economic studies that are key to the missions and objectives.
In terms of experience, characteristics and strengths, we are seeking people with the following skill-set for the Senior Economist role:
* Understand new contexts and situations, ask relevant questions, engage on topics and challenge ideas constructively
* A higher education qualification in Economics
* Skilled in communicating complex economic concepts/studies, techniques and findings to non-technical audiences, in plain English and in a compelling manner
* Strong analytical and modelling skills (i.e. statistical methods)
* Excellent planning and delivery across concurrent projects
* Engaging companies and research consortia to support the development of new projects
If you are interested in this Senior Economist opportunity, please click on Apply Now and contact Jon Mills for further details on (phone number removed)