Lifting Equipment Technician
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Rigging Services now has a fantastic opportunity for a New Lifting Equipment Technician at our Pinewood Branch.
Are you ready for this next move?
Are you looking for new challenges that will continue to push your strengths?
Are you a strong individual and independent worker who also likes to be part of team?
Do you strive to deliver exceptionally outstanding results with impeccable precision and detail?
Are you looking for a career in the entertainment industry inspecting and maintaining lifting equipment?
If you would like an opportunity to work within this industry representing a leading company, carrying out the high quality work that is needed whilst working within a fantastic team on events and venues that gives you a variety of work where one day is never the same, we would love to hear from you.
* To liaise with the Management of the Branches and Workshop Foreman
* To maintain, inspect and test company and customer equipment in accordance with all statutory regulations periodic examinations of lifting equipment and accessories in accordance with all statutory regulations for our clients and our own inventory
* To ensure that all company standards are upheld, in particular working to all safety specifications and legislation
* To help maintain a large inventory of hire equipment
* To be actively involved in stock control, data entries and other processes as required from day to day
* Work closely with the Hire Controllers and Branch Managers to ensure the inventory is correctly processed and stored
* To ensure that all work areas are clean, tidy and comply with good work place standards for cleanliness and hygiene.
* Lodestar and Liftket trained technician preferred
* LEEA qualifications are desirable; additional training is offered on other items
* Electrical or hire inspection background
* Driving Licence
Salary and Benefits:
* Competitive salary
* Bonus Scheme
* Pension Scheme
* Paid Overtime
* 20 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
* Hours: Monday - Friday 08:00am - 5:00pm (with some overtime expected)
If you have the above with a desire to excel yourself, or have a proven track record where you can demonstrate these skills we would ask that you email your CV with a covering letter outlining your experience and why you're the right person for the job