1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
* Active Directory Administration Skills
* MS operating systems and applications
* Windows 7/10
* MS Office 2010/365
* Basic Networking skills
* Strong Customer Service skills with excellent communication skills.
* Full Driving license as travel to other sites is required occasionally.
Any skills in MS Exchange, ITIL, Citrix would be a bonus!
* Provide 1st and 2nd line support, troubleshooting related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as mobile devices, laptops, desktops, and printers
* Take ownership of user issues and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
* Liaise with external support providers through to resolution
* Site visits and desk side support
* User account and asset management
* Procurement of new hardware and software
* Provision new hardware and software
* Create and maintain operational documentation
Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you
£23k - £24k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£120 - £160 Daily
£15 - £17 Hourly