CNC Turner Fanuc
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Contek Recruitment are working with a well-established Sub-contract precision Engineering company in Cambs, producing precision components in a sub-contract environment for a range of sectors.
Applicants must be able to Program Set and Operate CNC Lathes and have experience with Fanuc controls. They must also be experienced with Manual turning and be able to diversify between the two for different operations.
This is a 40 hour per week (flexible) dayshift role with plenty of overtime opportunities.
As a CNC Programmer, your duties will include;
* Programming and Operating CNC Turning machines using Fanuc Controls
* Working to tight tolerances
* Making a number of precision components.
* Manual turning on Harrison lathes.
To be considered for this role, the candidate must possess the following;
* Strong experience Programming - Fanuc
* Programming, setting and operating Fanuc CNC Lathes (Minimum 3 years full time equivalent)
* Confidently able to write own programmes from scratch
* Able to read and work to technical drawings
* Able to work unsupervised
* Be able to work with small batch work.
* Manual machining background on manual lathes
£14 - £16 Hourly
£42.8k - £46.8k Annual
£12 - £15 Hourly
£11 - £13 Hourly
£12 - £19 Hourly
£13 - £14 Hourly
£13 - £16 Hourly
£10.8 - £12.4 Hourly
£14 - £15 Hourly
£35k - £40k Annual