Medical Sales - Orthopaedics
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Based in Europe this innovative and well respected company is committed to the development of innovative products and procedures to enable surgeons to select ideal solutions for every individual patient. Their product range includes large joint primary/revision implants and complete extremities solutions including fixation. Their orthopaedic solutions are designed to help orthopaedic surgeons face the challenge of improving their patients quality of life!
* • Territory Manager
* • North East – Newcastle, Sunderland, Leeds, Trent, Northern East Midlands to Coventry. The role demands a candidate who can analyse sales data and in conjunction with their knowledge of clinical and procurement professionals on patch design a strategy to prioritise areas in the territory to attack and drive revenue.
* • Salary based on experience from £30 to £45k offered as a base along with an EXCEPTIONAL commission structure that offer £25k OTE with the chance to reach 120% target then an additional £5-6k super bonus on top.
* • Company car (A4 / BMW) or £600 PCM allowance
* • Excellent package including car corporate benefits.
Medical Sales Executive / Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Specialist
* • Hernia Repair / Medical Devices / Medical Consumables / Surgeon Sales / Theatre Sales
Selling Upper Orthopaedic products directly to senior consultant surgeons, you will be presenting these products during surgical procedures and building long-term business relationships. While key customers are clinical staff (orthopaedic surgeons, ODA’s, ODP’s, Theatre Nurses etc) the position will also require excellent negotiation skills when dealing with procurement / supplies. The position will see the appointed medical sales representative sell to both NHS and Private hospitals. As the territory is quite large FOCUS is required. We need a proven sales person who can identify opportunities via data analysis and formulate a strategy to drive revenue in specific areas – it is essential the appointed person can commercialise the area through their own sales strategy.
* • Junior applicants will have a minimum of 18 months – 2 years medical device, medical commodity or medical equipment sales experience and be looking for a move into a theatre / procedural sale.
* • Experienced applicants will have longer sales tenure in the medical sales sector and perhaps have greater experience selling into the scrub environment.
* • Senior candidates will be well versed Operating Theatre sales professionals (perhaps with orthopaedics but certainly with surgeon led sales experience) looking for a new challenge.
* • They will be commission focused – please note basic salary ranges are VERY unlikely to be flexible.
* • A structured career path and good tenure in previous roles is required – good stability in roles to date.
* • Individuals with a track record of successful sales are invited to apply if they are professional, self motivated, ethical and hard working. This role offers excellent career progression / promotion opportunities.
Applicants will have worked as - Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Specialist / ODA / ODP or similar. Experience selling in theatre is essential....
To apply for this – or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market – Apply Online
For our latest vacancies follow us on twitter @progressrec
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products