Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
The salary is £23,000 per annum plus regular overtime. An extra hour per day equates to an additional £4000 per annum.
Standard hours are 39 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8am-4pm.
· To assemble capital machinery by following engineering drawings.
· Detail fitting, cutting, marking out, drilling, tapping etc.
· Position, align and fit components to form complete sub-units.
The successful Mechanical Fitter must have:
· Qualification in mechanical fitting, ONC or NVQ Level 3.
· Time served experience as a Mechanical Fitter.
· Ability to work to drawings.
· Ideally machine build experience.
· Great attention to detail, able to work independently.
If you feel you are well suited to the Mechanical Fitter position, please apply with your full updated CV. We will need at least one recent verbal reference before placing you out to work.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities
£13 - £14.5 Hourly
£33k - £35k Annual
£16.5 - £16.5 Hourly
£15.5 - £18.5 Hourly
£10 - £12 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual
£20 - £21 Hourly
£18 - £18 Hourly
£20 - £20 Hourly