Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Birmingham, UK
Salary: £40,000 – £55,000 (depending on relevant experience and automation/special purpose machinery knowledge)
Due to business growth and expansion we are seeking a Project Lead / Project Manager to join our System Integration / Automation team. Whilst this is a Project Lead position, you would be very hands on and will be involved with overseeing all stages of the project. This will include working with the design engineers, electrical and mechanical engineers, robot / PLC programmers and end users. We offer excellent career training and future development opportunities for people who are looking for stability and progression within an Automation business.
Key skills required for the Project Lead / Project Manager vacancy:
* Must have previous experience of project managing / Leading bespoke solutions for customers within an Automation/System Integration or complex capital plant environment.
* The solutions we provide for our customers and the projects we work on are highly complex therefore previous experience with automated machinery, bespoke machines, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, end of line systems or similar automation machinery will be highly beneficial.
* Ideally should have a BEng, HND, HNC, or similar industry experience - it is important that you have experience working in industry and have experience of leading bespoke special purpose machinery projects.
* Previous experience working on 3 - 5 simultaneous projects will be required.
* Be tenacious and be able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions.
* Be able to review designs and specifications and recommend alternative solutions where required.
* Experience of Solidworks or AutoCAD Inventor.
* Must be able to work in a team environment or on your own.
* Must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Must be eligible to work in the UK free from sponsorship/visa.
To apply for this Project Lead / Project Manager vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy that specialises in Automation Jobs, Automotive Jobs, Science Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technical Sales Jobs as well as senior executive level appointments and Interim. Our engineering recruitment consultants have many years of experience recruiting for the most sought after and in demand engineers across Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing & Supply Chain and Sales to include positions such as:
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Product Designer, Electrical Design Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Software Engineer, Control Engineer, Engineering Manager, Production Manager, Quality Manager, Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager and Technical Sales.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment – Technical Recruitment for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing
£44 - £45 Hourly
£40k - £55k Annual
£50.9k - £62.6k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£26.2k - £26.2k Annual
£40 - £45 Hourly