Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a company, which can offer genuine training prospects as well as the possibility of progression. The work is on a temporary to permanent basis depending on successful 26 week period.
Gi Group provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 12,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across all market sectors.
Working Hours/ Shift Patterns:
There will be a various shift patterns working Days/Afternoons/Nights on Monday to Friday. (40 hours a week).
This vacancy pay rate is £10.00 to £12.00 per hour.
* Operating and running CNC and Manual machinery AND within an industrial environment.
* Ability to manage personal workload.
* Good eye for detail and ability to operate both efficiently and accurately.
* Strong organisational skills to ensure completion of work to set time frames.
* Operating the CNC machine to produce finished / part finished items, both bespoke and occasionally batch run productions.
* Quality Checking.
* Comply with agreed safe working practices as well as cleaning and maintenance requirements for the CNC machine.
* Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained.
For more information please call Gi Group Sheffield on (phone number removed) or email your CV to:
s h e f f i e l d @ g i g r o u p . c o m
£18.8k - £21.2k Annual
£25k - £27.5k Annual
£12.5 - £15 Hourly