Principle Engineer - .Net
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Reporting to the Head of Development, you will be responsible for solution design and architecture delivery - providing direction to teams and implementing architectural strategy. You will provide technical and architectural guidance, whilst still being very hands on, and supporting the up-lift of design capabilities in the development team through education and mentoring.
• Provides solution design and development services in support of prioritised business demand.
• Helps to shape new client propositions, services and products.
• Works with teams to design high-quality solutions that are innovative, stable and resilient; and conform to security and architectural standards and the software development lifecycle.
• Promotes regular review of designs and champions transparency of decision making.
• Manages the level of technical debt to support long-term sustainable development.
• Maintains a good awareness of business strategy, new products, platforms, tools and technologies and keep abreast of the technical strategy of our suppliers.
To be considered for this role you will have significant experience of application development. .Net development within a complex enterprise context. Experience in using and implementing agile methodologies is highly desirable and experience of influencing at all levels, from delivery team to Senior Management is essential. You will also have exceptional analytical and research skills with the ability to collect and analyse complex material and data, and present it in accessible formats.
Excellent salary, benefits and flexible working in modern city centre offices